Lead Technologist - MOCVD Growth
Client: Semiconductor Industry
- Lead and design the stack and growing GaN epitaxy on Silicon as technology enabler for both Power and Radio Frequency.
- Transfer and implement technology at customer sites.
- Work closely with customer and engineers to formulate and implement robust solution based on the data analysis system.
- Provide fully support to meet customer's expectation.
- Graduated in Microelectronics, Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or related field. Master Degree and PhD are preferred.
- Min 2 years working experience in semiconductor industry
- Understand and have working experience in GaN epitaxy on Silicon and Expertise in Veeco or Axitron tool.
- Good communication with strong problem-solving skills.