Lead Design Manager
Client: Leading of architectural and interior designing firm, focusing on luxury hospitality projects.
- Be responsible for project plan both project design and financial P&L.
- Lead the project design with internal teams; designing and project for the completion.
- Coordinate and work closely with design team to ensure that the project design development and design information has drafted and delivered completely with quality.
- Be responsible for preparing tender packages and managing construction design documents.
- Ensure that all design project is under budget and deadline.
- Support and advice team as required in the process of planning to construction.
- Experience in leading design management for luxury hospitality projects.
- Have strong technical knowledge interior production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes, and interior construction means and methods.
- Able to use CAD, SketchUp, photoshop perfectly. Hand Sketching ability will be advantage.
- Strong in design development, and project management with high leadership skill.
- Good Communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Able to travel in region and aboard.
If you are interested in the role, please forward your CV click to apply.
en world Singapore Pte.
UEN No.: 201110928H
EA Reg: R1113645EA
Licence No: 1763345