Business Process Analyst Leader
Our client is a global software engineering and consulting service company with presence in Asia, Europe, Australia, and the USA. They are looking for a leader for the Business Process Analyst team, who is strong with payments.
- Obtain high-level understanding of as-is business process / policies as per each designated business function areas.
- Obtain high-level understanding of BRD, as per documented by BA team so that operational considerations can be fleshed out.
- Perform high-level gap analysis, align with business function owners and operational readiness lead to determine owners and responsibility to address the process gaps.
- Transit the responsibility of ASLAN process repository maintenance to <Change Management> business function, as per TOM implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of related work experience.
- Experience with payments is a MUST
- Experience with team management is a plus
- Capable of effectively communicating and building relationships with senior leadership.
- Extensive experience with requirements, testing, and delivery management.
- Advanced knowledge to be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one or more functional areas within business process.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Sayaka at quote reference JO-1810-403781.