Key Account Manager, Travel Retail SEA
Our client is a world renown brand dealing with wines and spirits. They are expanding their APAC Travel Retail division and currently looking for driven professional to grow and strengthen their Key Accounts in SEA.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
Building partnerships with Regional Key Account Clients.
- Drive commercial negotiations to maximize all business aspects of your fully owned customer channels and total business drivers.
- Lead Business Review with regional and local customers
- Responsible for the implementation and excellent execution of the Joint Business Plan
Monitor and develop the distribution and the brand visibility of company's products
- Monitor and communicate on competitors' activities and price positioning.
- Coordinate and ensure we have consistent Strategies with local markets
- Market Intelligence: gather and analyze market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking) and propose ideas that are consumer relevant and drive market share
Ensure commercial and marketing strategy is in line with budget targets in order to reach sales and profitability levels
- Accountable for the business results in Key Accounts
- Achieve agreed profit targets
- Responsible for Pre-Budget/Budget/Phasing
Lead, coach & develop a team of Retail Managers and Sales Executives to maximize the presence, visibility in all key airports.
- Manage the Retail Managers/Supervisors and ensure they have a clear guidance on priorities and goals to achieve sell-out targets (stock, distribution, merchandising).
- Ensure retailer staff is trained regularly/fully up to speed on brands specifics
- Minimum 5 years' experience of international sales in Travel Retail and in consumer goods
- International business negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of key Asian markets and Travel Retail
- Prior management of global travel retail accounts
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Analytical skills - Solution oriented and creative skills
- Willingness to take on responsibilities outside a defined job scope
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced high performance environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- 20% Traveling