Our client is a global MNC specializing in optics and medical device technology. They are looking for a leader, who would be able to manage their IT infrastructure team in Singapore and across APAC.
- Main duties will include project management, budget and cost management, IT strategy and team management
- To manage the IT Infrastructure team in Singapore and across APAC
- Manage servers, network and other IT facilities on a daily basis
- Monitor the routine system and network tuning to ensure smooth IT operations
- Plan, strategize, roadmap IT infrastructure service development, deployment
- Implement security policies
- Manage yearly budget for all IT device including hardware and software, IT vendors, and projects
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Min 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure management including support, maintenance, and delivery
- Regional experience
- Strong with Unix/Linux/Windows servers, VMware, Enterprise Backup/recovery, SAN technologies, active directory, DHCP, DNS, firewalls, and routers
- Full cycle of project management experience from planning, deployment, to support
- Team management experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Sayaka Ishizaki at 6420-0090. quote reference JO-1805-394732. CV's should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.