Our client is a Public Listed Global Leader in the technology and payments industry, providing both hardware and software solutions to a vast range of business clients. With an established presence of more than 30 offices worldwide, they are looking to grow even further, opening a position for a Head of Operations and Sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation, value adding to the company and your personal portfolio.
The Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Head of Operations and Sales, you will be responsible for coordinating the field service department's execution and administration. Some aspects of management oversight by you include:
- Day-to-day operations
- Employee management (operating efficiency, forecast, reviews)
- Financial aspects of department and budget
- Client billing
- Achieving project goals
- Develop client statement of work (SOW) and appropriate change control process
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Manage development of new services from concept to deployment
You will be managing project managers to ensure that smooth deployment of services and maintain good relationships with clients from the banking sector and vendors as well.
- Degree qualifications with 5-8 years of experience (2 years in a management position)
- Vendor and customer management experience preferred
- English language (Good)
- Ability to influence, manage and lead internal employees & outsourced staffing
- Planning and organizing skills
- Quality process oriented
- Analytical and meticulous
- Strong customer service orientation
If you are interested in the role, please apply via this portal and forward your latest CV.
EA Reg: R1874291
EA Licence No.: 11C4095