Our client is a post-trade financial services company providing clearing and settlement services to the financial markets. They are now looking for a Head of Legal to join their team in Singapore.
- Reporting to the Director of Legal, you will be responsible in providing legal advice and guidance on all matters relating to the company's businesses and operations in countries within the APAC region.
- You will be involved in contracts, transactions, regulatory matters, corporate governance matters and intercompany matters.
- You will coordinate effectively with members of the GCO in other regions
- You will review, draft, negotiate and advise on a wide range of commercial contracts, including professional service agreements, outsourcing and other vendor contracts, data, software and technology license agreements and non-disclosure agreements etc.
- You will also respond to internal and external queries regarding contract matters including contract interpretation issues, breaches, and disputes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate is envisaged to have minimum 8 years of legal experience with general corporate matters.
- You should have a strong educational background with a law degree and have a current license to practice law.
- You will have extensive experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Experience supporting clients in the financial services industry is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In addition, you will be able to work independently.
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955)