Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment in the Biotechnology industry. They are looking for a Head of Business Management to lead a team in driving the implementation of business strategies across Asia Pacific to achieve growth for core products.
- Manage the implementation of global marketing strategies in the assigned region, creating customer value through sales and marketing initiatives.
- Lead the regional sales and marketing activities to develop and achieve the business targets.
- Lead and manage a team of marketing managers who are driving the business growth for key products
- Create KPIs for the regional performance of the core products of the group
- Assess and analyse the business trends and market competitive landscape for key products by customer segmentations, to provide feedback to Global Product Management team on new product development or improvements, and to local marketing teams for potential growth.
- Ensure each individual in the team to be subject matter expert in interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Support annual campaign to drive demand creation and funnel acceleration plans
- Take part in the global pricing planning process
- At least a bachelor's degree in Biological Science or relevant discipline, MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years of sales, marketing, product management or commercial experience in Biotechnology industry
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Excellent networking skills and working well with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW or submit your updated resume in Word format quoting reference number JO-1810-405563.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant Name: Haw Yu Xuan
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1769909