Our client is a Fortune 100 company and conglomerate manufacturer in aerospace products. They are hiring a HSEF Country Leader to be part of a dynamic organisation and optimise his/her domain expertise within the company. The ideal incumbent for this role is summarised below.
The Ideal Incumbent
- Be a leader in people management - to mentor and lead the current team.
- Be the subject matter expert in identifying gaps and take on an analytical approach in the plans.
- Performs well in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- A confident individual when communicating with stakeholders of different levels.
- The ability to recognise strategic opportunities and meet critical business needs
- Understand organizational dynamics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
1. HSE Compliance
- Take ownership in providing expertise in the strategies and implementation of all the sites in Singapore.
- Ensure business performance are in-line with all regulatory requirements, protocols and directives.
- Develops and maintains the procedures to ensure compliance
- Be involve and participate in the business leadership team in budgeting, HSEF governance, management systems, compliance initiatives, regulatory, audit and strategic planning.
- Provide hands-on assistance on the operations in HSE compliance.
2. Facility & Equipment Management
- Take ownership in vendor management and oversee HSE&F related maintenance/repair inquiry.
- At least 8 years of related working experience
- Technical knowledge in the following aspects will be key; Safety Engineering, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, Emission, Discharge & Waste Management, HSE&F Auditing, Facility Management, ISO14001, OHSA18001
- Extensive knowledge in Singapore HSE regulations and developing management systems
- At least one or more certification in HSE related disciplines
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Safety & Environment Science or related field
If you are interested in the role and with related experience, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short professional summary.