HR Manager (Fin-Tech start up)
Our client is a Singapore based Fin-Tech start up that is well funded by large organizations, with couple of offices globally. They are currently looking for a HR Manager who is strong in implementing new HR initiatives as well as talent acquisition.
- Develop and strategize talent acquisition cost effective and efficient plans
- Drive the talent acquisition process, ensuring the quality of personnel hired, the effectiveness of recruiting and selection techniques
- Work closely with the CEO as a HR Business Partner
- Recommend HR policy and process solutions to address risks and opportunities and align with the organization development
- Drive employment branding and employee engagement initiatives
- To develop compensation and benefit scheme that are externally competitive and internally equitable in order to maintain and retain a productive work force
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in the HR/TA space
- Talent acquisition for technical positions and sales/marketing positions in Singapore and other regions.
- Experience in implementing new HR initiatives is an advantage
- Logical and strategic thought process, and excellent communication skills
- Interest in working in a start up
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Sayaka at quote reference JO-1808-401181.
Registration No.: R1653825
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.