Position:Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Human Resource Development)
- Responsible for development and training of staff
- To work closely with training providers, on the development of skills
- Ability to identify training gaps (through TNA, etc)
- Training road map for staff
- Support HR Planning in regional training and recruitment
- Talent Management
- Conduct in-house training
- New Employees' Orientation
- Performance Appraisal (PA) System - Handling and Managing the PA system for staff
- To study and propose improvement of PA System
- Digitalization of HR Processes
- Handling of Workers' Union in annual increment, bonus and collective agreement
- Conflict Management
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource or related discipline.
- At least 6- 8 years of working experience in Human Resource Development
- Analytical, meticulous and good problem-solver
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior working experience in Japanese company preferred
- Only Singaporean.