Our client is one of the globally recognised engineering solutions providers in industrial products. They are thought leaders in the market through strong collaboration and partnerships with globally renowned brands across a wide range of industries.
- Lead the company towards excellence in a globalized environment
- Develop and implement business goals which translate into high performance and growth
- Access new business growth opportunities, expand and acquire new products and markets.
- Design long-term business plans with the goal to maintain the company's leadership position and market share.
- Establish organizational business performance indicators and measurement
- Manage strategic partnership with principals, distributor and key clients
- Ensure profitable revenue growth both organically and inorganically
- Cultivate a culture of high performance and innovation to challenge new ideas while balancing risks and opportunities.
- Foster an organizational culture of proactive compliance with quality regulations, internal standards and policies.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- Strong product and market knowledge in Pumps, Control products, Valves or Compressors is preferred
- At least 8 years of management experience in leading sales and marketing operations, general administration and production operations.
- Strong business acumen
- Good financial and risk management skills
- Strong engineering knowledge to lead system integration project tenders and implementations.
Interested applicants kindly send your updated resume with a short professional summary to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.