Our client is one of the prestigious Japanese management consulting firms that is growing here in Singapore. They are looking for a additional Financial Consultant for their team. Experience in M&A due diligence, financial modelling, financial and regulatory reporting, post-merger Integration would be a great advantage.
- To assist and lead wide range of client engagements
- Handle M&A projects from sourcing to post merger integrations
- Market research, industry structure analysis, local partner searches, strategic planning, and execution.
- At least 3 years of experience in the consulting firms OR in a financial team at a commercial organization
- Experience in M&A due diligence, financial modelling, financial and regulatory reporting, post-merger Integration would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of economic and market issues
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, and logical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Japan or Japanese culture would be a plus
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Sayaka at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653825
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.