Our Client is a leading enterprise in Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology for Aerospace, Military, Defense, and Commercial applications.Over the past 10 years, the client has been developing and delivering high performance and lightweight Integrated Hydrogen Fuel Cell Systems all over the world.
- Design microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Combine several electrical input power sources to form one output.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot microprocessor boards.
- Basic C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Testing the microprocessor boards together with the related fuel cell hardware and improve its functions
- Strong proficiency in designing microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Degree in Electronics Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience in measurement technology, temperature (Pt-‐1000, type K thermocouple), pressure, and electrical values including energy.
- Experience in MOSFET based power electronics and DC/DC converters.
- Basic experience in C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in the above subjects.
- High-‐level of creativity, resourceful and willing to venture into new areas.
- Project Management skills required.