- Design microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Combine several electrical input power sources to form one output.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot microprocessor boards.
- Basic C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Testing the microprocessor boards together with the related fuel cell hardware and improve its functions
- Strong proficiency in designing microprocessor (PIC) boards.
- Degree in Electronics Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience in measurement technology, temperature (Pt-‐1000, type K thermocouple), pressure, and electrical values including energy.
- Experience in MOSFET based power electronics and DC/DC converters.
- Basic experience in C real time programming of microprocessors.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in the above subjects.
- High-‐level of creativity, resourceful and willing to venture into new areas.
- Project Management skills required.