Director, Ecommerce Singapore
Our client is a one of the biggest Japanese retail empire globally. They aim to strengthen their Ecommerce business for Singapore and is looking for someone who is capable of driving this business.
- To oversee and strengthen the Singapore EC business and operations.
- Define and implement a strategy coherent with the sales strategy of the company.
- Identify the key inputs for the business and deliver to the agreed deadlines, in order to deliver revenue/profit targets for the EC business.
- To strategize the frame work of the EC business, identify talents needed, and build a team.
- Build and execute a rigorous discipline of analytics and measurement systems to quantify the effectiveness of all marketing and customer satisfaction efforts.
- To provide value to customers, understanding customer needs and motivations and to create a platform that provides excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrate strategic and broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate and plans for the future.
- Maintain the digital flagship presence up to date.
- Work closely and collaborate with HQ.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree, MBA would be a plus
- Proven track record in building and leading an EC business for Singapore
- Strong knowledge and direct experience with EC strategies
- Proven track record of delivering significant revenue growth through strategic planning
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business
- P & L & budget management experience
- Logical thinking, strong business analysis sales oriented and project management skills
- Strong commitment on deadlines and results
- Understanding of retail sector
- Strong communicator and able to articulate yourself with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Sayaka at firstname.lastname@example.org EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653825