- Build fully automated, digital pipelines that move code from a developer's machine to production.
- Work as a team, flexible, proactive, well organized and focus on objectives with high standard and quality.
- Taking ownership of issues reported and researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality.
- Participate in analysis, design of solution and requirement definition.
- Consult with project lead on an identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products.
- Strong knowledge in Git, Shell script, basic network and Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration(CI), Continuous Delivery(CD), Continuous Operations(CO).
- Strong knowledge in Immutable Deployments, configuration management and infrastructure provisioning
- Understanding in RESTful API.
- Skilled in Git, Puppet, Jenkins, Python are required.
- Skilled in ELK, InfluxDB, Sensu, ElasticSearch,Teraform , AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Infrastructure as a Code are advantages.