Our client is a medical devices company and they are looking for a Demand & Supply Planner to join their team in Singapore.
* To work directly with SEA Country and SEA Business Leaders, Distributors and relevant stakeholders to establish (using Distributor in-market and inventory data) demand forecasts at levels representative of market segments and product families.
* Develop detailed forecasts by SKU, based on family level consensus forecasts, and provides analysis for use in the S&OP process.
* Work closely with business counterpart to establish long term planning forecast that is aligned with business strategy.
* Manage Product Life Cycle including phase in and out activities.
* Accountable for the Forecast Accuracy for SEA
* Consolidate SEA forecast, analyse and prepare for monthly SEA S&OP Meetings
* Ensure business exceptions are highlighted at these meetings and escalated for decision-making.
* Identify issues and opportunities with recommended action plans to improve supply chain metrics especially Forecast Accuracy.
* Actively support risk and opportunities analysis together with business and finance for budgeting and projection.
* Participate in distributor evaluation & selection
Desired Skills and Experience:
* At least 3 - 5 years of supply chain experience in medical devices, fmcg or related industry.
* A recognized University Degree
* Strong understanding of demand planning or supply planning or S&OP
* Good communication skills
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via