Our client is a pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier and they are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team in Singapore.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Order Processing teams and establish direct contacts with the major customers so as to obtain visibility on their future demand (Collaborative Demand Planning)
- Develop Demand follow-up models and proactively suggest efficiency improvements
- Implement procedures to manage the demand.
- Develop tools to consolidate the demand to allow the clients (manufacturing site) to make good use of it.
- Track the order intake and sales regularly and come up with the right action plan upon deviations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years of supply chain experience in medical devices, pharmaceutical or related industry.
- A recognized University Degree
- Strong experience in collaborative demand planning preferably for Make To Order environment
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via