Position: Data Scientist
My client is a Japanese insurtech company and their parent company is one of the largest Japanese insurance companies with 15,000 employees globally. They are currently expanding their Singapore team and looking to hire a Engineer.
- Big Data processing and processing system construction by Hadoop and Spark on EMR
- Analysis of driving behavior using automobile driving data (position information, acceleration, other vehicle information), accident data, video / image data
- Manage various jobs in team & modify work flows if required
- Analyze existing tools/databases and deliver to customers in the future as part of the career progression
- May implement / renovate big data processing in our system in cooperation with System Engineer
- MUST- Big Data Distributed Processing Skills
- Hands on experience with Big Data technologies
o e.g. Hadoop/Spark
- Familiarity with programming languages.
o e.g. Python/Scala/React js
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with internals of distributed data processing engines
- Experience in analysing existing tools and databases and deliver to customers
- Have a good eye for details
- Be comfortable to learn new technologies and systems, and understand the balance between striving for technical excellence and getting things done
My client is NOT able to issue working Visas(EP/Spass).
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Verna at email@example.com
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1985434