Customer Success Consultant
My client is a Japanese cloud solution provider who has a strong presence and is growing rapidly in Japan. With their recent launch and success in Singapore, they are growing their team and looking their very first Customer Success Consultant in their Singapore office.
- Strive for the success of existing customers - efforts toward customer success and subsequent operational support of existing customers
- Account renewal and up-selling
- Conduct kick off meeting with key personnels of customer
- Conduct training sessions
- Plan and propose operational rules.
- Propose improvement of functions/services to Product Development Department based on customer's feedback.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- At least 3-4 years of consulting, sales, customer success, account management, or client servicing experience in the IT industry.
- Ability to understand and identify customer requirements.
- Experience in working with SaaS, CRM, or other applications would be an advantage
- Corporate customer confrontation experience (solution sales experience is preferable rather than simple goods sales)
- Customer centric and strong communication skills
If you are keen to apply or for more information on this role, please contact Sayaka at email@example.com
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653825