One of the biggest Japanese real estate company is looking for Customer Services in their Singapore office. This company has been around in Japan for over 50 years, they have offices in 23 countries 37 cities and has over 8000 employees globally. The Singapore office opened 8 years ago. They handle a variety of properties, from homes to warehouses. It is a promising company that continues to expand with the goal of developing into 50 cities in the long term.
Position: Customer Services
- Handle Japanese customers with their requirements though the phone and email with excellent service
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an appropriate time frame, if needed
- Coordinate request for repair with contractors/engineers and scheduling
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- MUST - Ability to communicate with Japanese Clients
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferred experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good at managing clients
Message from Consultant
Future career steps may be delegated to a Sales or After-Sales Service Manager.
Those who would like to become a manager in the future, who have self-solving ability and can propose, execute and operate are suitable for this position.