This role is a CDN Business Leader role with one of the world's largest IT company. You are expected to grow the SaaS product business (specifically cPaaS, CDN and video). You will be working closely with all the various business units and be responsible for the P&L of the product. You are expected to understand and analyze the international and Asia CDN market to formulate market and product strategies for the CDN business.
- Manage the P&L of the SaaS product business.
- Work closely with other business units including but not limited to; Sales and Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Finance, Procurement, etc.
- Have a in depth understanding of the international and Asia CDN market to translate market needs into sales and marketing strategies and product development requirements.
- Devise roadmaps to increase market share of SaaS product business.
- Min 8 years of working experience with CDN products.
- Strong working experience in running CDN business operations.
- Intimate understanding of CDN market and landscape internationally and in Asia.
- Good communication skills to lead business team and work closely with other business units.
- Strong command of Chinese and English, and proficiency in any other Asian language is a plus.
- Ability to travel for 30% of the time.