We are looking for creative, proactive professionals with that pioneer spirit. We celebrate success and learn together from our challenges. We are committed to a long-term vision and plan for Singapore and APAC. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, you may have the qualities we are looking for.
- Within en world specialty areas (IT, Life Science, Manufacturing, Banking/Finance, Human Resources, Legal, SCM, Engineering and Sales & Marketing etc.), the incumbent is accountable to develop, acquire new clients and secure job orders and pass it to respective countries.
- Responsible for developing solid relationship with existing and new clients, connecting with regional decision makers and stakeholders.
- Manage en world existing client relationships as well as develop new opportunities from existing clients.
- Foster relationships with potential clients, as well as proactively work and increase sales opportunities by networking, cold calling and representing en world mission.
- Build high-level relationships with C-Level clients; secure the leads and delegate to respective APAC consultants.
- Co-ordinate business opportunity and work closely with APAC consultants to drive deal execution and ensure growth attainment.
- Interact and build collaborative work relationships with APAC Consultants to better understand their business development needs.
- Support APAC Consultants in developing new clients and as well as concluding T&C/RFP/RFQ at regional level.
- Track, organize and report new T&Cs secured by APAC offices and work with respective consultants to expand the lead from one country to other countries.
- Communicate regularly and report on progress with the APAC team in relation to business opportunities.
- Liaise between clients and cross functional APCA Consultants team to ensure timely and successful delivery of jobs according to client needs.
- Work closely with APAC marketing team based in Japan, Vietnam and India to plan and execute event or seminar (locally or regionally) at least once or twice a year to develop new businesses and successful pipelines.
- Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- At least 5 years of experience of regional level business development in the global organization.
- Highly advantageous to have experience in recruitment industry or human resource service industry as a business development personnel or consultant.
- Ideally will have a portfolio of senior level client relationships that can be leveraged to en world's advantage
- Degree educated although a track record of achievement is of greater importance than formal academic attainment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High level of flexibility, self-reliance
- Proactive working with very strong communication skills and good manners
- Must have good analytical skills and be adept in creative working
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Will display a real hunger for success and will work with aggression, energy and an expectation that others will do the same
- About en world - "Bringing the Best People Together"
Asia's premier mid-career and executive recruitment firm, en world was established in Japan in 1999 operating as Wall Street Associates (Japan) and has expanded to Singapore, Australia, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, having 15 offices across 7 countries to date. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading web-based recruitment solutions provider listed on the JASDAQ exchange.
Launched in 2011, en world Singapore specializes in mid-career, managerial and executive recruitment for permanent and direct contract roles in global companies across various disciplines such as Finance & Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Technology and Business Transformation, Digital Marketing, Engineering, HR, and Business Operations, Legal and Compliance, Life Science, and Supply Chain and Procurement.
Most of our clients are multinational organizations, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients to find the best talent in the Asia Pacific market.
For more information, please visit our website -- http://www.enworld.com
- What makes en world Different from Other Recruitment Firms?
- Team Work Environment: We foster a strong team environment to help all staff members achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
- International and Diverse Work Place: Our staff members are from 17 different countries. The APAC offices are also just as diverse.
- Training & Development Programs: Continuous self-improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. We also support your own initiatives to improve your professional skills and quality of life.