Our client is multi-billion dollars leading international brand in luxury fashion retail. With a growing presence within the region and a rapidly expanding strategy, this leading brand is looking for a driven Brand Marketing Manager to expand their market share in South East Asia.
The incumbent will
- Be responsible for driving and optimizing the execution of the brand strategy and marketing activities across SEA markets.
- Working together with the APAC marketing team and the local market teams directly to influence the yearly marketing calendar, campaign execution and results.
- Facility communications between the SEA Markets and the regional marketing team, ensuring all SEA needs are met to optimize our brand's potential and marketing activities to deliver financial targets.
- This role reports into the Head of Marketing for SEA (based in Singapore).
- Plan, develop and execute global brand strategy & campaign toolkits across all channels
- Initiate and deploy local market BTL/ brand activation campaigns
- Influence and align the PR strategy and toolkit between the regional office and your local PR managers including program support, evaluation and consolidating performance.
- Monitor and optimize SEA's aligned set of marketing KPI's and evaluate brand and campaign performance across touch points and markets
- Compile and review market commercial planning templates and campaign post-evaluations
- Provide guidance and ensure compliance to global brand DNA, vision and mission
- On-board, cascade and manage cluster markets with all relevant marketing information
- Coordinate and support cluster markets with their requirements
- Minimum 4-7 years' experience in a global marketing senior role
- Degree in Marketing or Mass Communications
- Up to date on retail marketing with focus on digital, consumer trends, omni-channel
- Strong data and analysis skills
- Extensive experience with international branding in a regional office or a leading market, preferable within SEA
- Detailed knowledge of key marketing channels including digital, social media, PR, brand marketing and e-commerce
- Good understanding of media trends, spend and performance
- Influential and confident in presenting to stakeholders
If the above position fits your experience and skills set, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short professional summary.
EA Licence No.: 11C4095 | Reg No: R1879287