- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Provide technical support to distributor, integrators and end customer on products application and troubleshooting.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Become the safety ambassador for the company
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Min 3-5 years of working experience, 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in automation engineering
- Programmable logic controller programming experience (IEC 61131 - FB, LD, ST).
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travelling Required.
- Customer services or Sales support experience.