A great opportunity for ambitious and sales driven professionals to work for one of the largest APAC organizations within the Recruitment Industry. We are committed to a long-term vision and plan in providing a World Class Recruitment Services for Singapore and APAC region through our network of regional offices and affiliates. We are expanding our team and are looking for creative, proactive professionals with pioneering spirit.
- Identify, develop and manage client/business relationships, selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- Responsible for prospecting clients seeking projects through referrals, networking, and making corporate business calls.
- Sourcing, screening and managing candidate pipelines, develop and maintain relationships of a variety of experienced, professional roles and fulfil recruitment requirements.
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Understanding the needs of clients (i.e. Hiring Managers/Organizational Leaders) by collecting relevant information and staffing requirements from the respective clients to provide effective resourcing strategies and solutions.
- Present shortlisted profiles to clients.
- Collecting constructive feedback from Clients and Candidates, providing an effective aftercare service by following up and keeping both parties up to date.
- Negotiate with candidates on employment conditions and package.
- Be a part of the team specializing in a specific area and work closely with other team members. The focused industries include: Accounting and Finance, Life Science, Financial Services, HR, IT, B2B Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Sale &Marketing, Semiconductor & Mobile, Legal and Compliance, Fashion & Luxury, Corporate Services & Administration, and Project & Contract Specialists.
- What makes en world Different from Other Recruitment Firms?
- Competitive, Transparent and Performance-based Salary Scheme
- Training & Development Programs: Continuous self-improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. Through our industry-leading and comprehensive training and development programs we will equip you with a professional skill-set that will set you up for a life of business success. This training program takes you through the basics of recruiting and is then complemented by more advanced and specific training at different intervals in your career. We also financially support your own initiative to improve your professional skills and quality of life
- Team Work Environment: We foster a strong team environment to help all Consultants and Researchers achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
- International and Diverse Workplace: We have a diverse working environment, gender, nationality, and expertise wise and we leverage on each other's' strengths
- We Can Offer You
- Attractive fixed basic salary plus uncapped commission scheme
- A dynamic, international working environment.
- Full potential for performers to progress to management, and/or work across our locations through Asia as we expand.
- Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years' experience in business development or in any solution sales related business or consulting area.
- A deep passion, understanding and drive for people development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, client relationship and marketing skills.
- Dynamic, sales and result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, determined, result and customer focused.
- About en world - "Bringing the Best People Together"
Asia's premier mid-career and executive recruitment firm, en world was established in Japan in 1999 operating as Wall Street Associates (Japan) and has expanded to Singapore, Australia, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, having 15 offices across 6 countries to date. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan inc., Japan's leading web-based recruitment solutions provider listed on the JASDAQ exchange.
Launched in 2011, en world Singapore specializes in mid-career, managerial and executive recruitment for permanent and direct contract roles in global companies across various disciplines such as Finance & Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Technology and Business Transformation, Digital Marketing, Engineering, HR and Business Operations, Legal and Compliance, Life Science, and Supply Chain and Procurement.
Most of our clients are multinational organizations, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients to find the best talent in the Asia Pacific market.
For more information, please visit our website -- http://www.enworld.com.sg