- Develop new Service Contracts and Market opportunities
- Manages P&L of the division and key account management.
- Understand customers' needs and expectation, delivering the desired results.
- Negotiate and liaise with key accounts to provide the best solutions in cost-effectiveness.
- Be technically sound to provide solutions pertaining to technical issues escalated.
- Managing costings from Principals to achieve greater profitability.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic/Electromechanical or equivalent
- At 5 years of related experience
- Technically knowledgeable and analytical thinker to resolve project issues.
- Strong in project management.
- Experience in Marine, Offshore and/or O&G industries would be preferred.
Interested applicants kindly send your updated resume with a short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.