Our client is one of the market leaders in water solutions for global water, wastewater and energy solutions. Providing smart solutions and applications to diverse industries to resolve critical water challenges.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Sales Manager to be part of their growing business and the team of talents.
The ideal incumbent should be an accomplished consultative sales individual with good business knowledge. Experienced in Municipal projects and a good network within the Singapore Building & Construction Industry.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Take ownership in strategic sales development by identifying new business opportunities for assigned market segments.
- Manage frontline clients and expand existing accounts
- Develop sales pipeline and provide forecasts for financial reports
- Achieve sales and order targets
- Collaborate with pre and post sales team in delivering solutions to clients.
- Bid and tender for municipal projects
- At least 5 years of experience in front line sales; preferably in pumping and wastewater treatment industries
- Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering
Interested applicants kindly submit your updated CV with a short professional summary to firstname.lastname@example.org