Our client is a global Euro leader in technical services supporting a wide range of industrial sectors with testing, auditing, inspection and training that aid to improve safety, quality and reliability.
Reporting to Vice President (VP) for Sales, to drive the Singapore sales activities of Management System Certification and in particular but not limiting to the Food and Information Technology market.
The ideal incumbent for this position is someone who is highly driven in business development and looking to enhance their career experience.
- Responsible for identification, assessment, business solicitation and market opportunities for sales of Management System Certification
- Work with VP of Sales on go-to-market strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Support management in reviewing, evaluating and developing pricing strategies for various product portfolios
- Collaborate with Product Managers to identify new opportunities, markets, partnerships or business alliances to reach out to target customers for new services, with a focus to grow customer base in Food or Information Technology markets
- Manage end to end sales for assigned portfolio, support quotes generation and see through sales closure
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive and support lead generation initiatives
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects, associations, public institutes and partners
- Position and remuneration will be commensurate depending on suitability and experience
- Possess a minimum Diploma or Degree with 3 years of experience in sales and/or business development
- Ideally with experience in either Food or Information Technology industries
- Strong sales and/or business development track records and the ability to use consultative selling and management of major accounts for growth
- Experience and knowledge in Management System Certification schemes would be an added advantage
- Target-driven personality but with high level of diplomacy to influence management to drive through business initiatives
- Clear and articulate presentation ability with good proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin language
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
Interested applicants kindly apply directly with your updated CV or write in with a short professional summary.