Assistant Manager (Shipping/Marine business)
- Shipbroking for chartering, Sales & Purchase, Project. (Drybulk, Tanker, Container etc)
- Supporting to solve the problem/conflict after contract (post fixture)
- Analyzing the demand of market/clients
- Developing new business opportunity.
- Establishing long view relationship with clients.
- At least 5- 8 years of working experience in Shipbroking and/or Shipping company.
- Analytical, meticulous and good problem-solver
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior working experience in Japanese company preferred
- Only Singaporean.
My client was Japanese trading company witch boast incredibly long histories. For more than 120 years, our business has helped support the development of countless countries and regions. Today, client company's Group consists of approximately 450 subsidiaries and affiliates located in Japan and throughout the world, and it is developing its wide-ranging general trading company operations in roughly 50 countries and regions across the globe.