Assistant Manager (Shipping/Marine business)
- Shipbroking for chartering, Sales & Purchase, Project. (Drybulk, Tanker, Container etc)
- Supporting to solve the problem/conflict after contract (post fixture)
- Analyzing the demand of market/clients
- Developing new business opportunity.
- Establishing long view relationship with clients.
- At least 5- 8 years of working experience in Shipbroking and/or Shipping company.
- Analytical, meticulous and good problem-solver
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior working experience in Japanese company preferred
- Only Singaporean.