Our client multi-billion dollar luxury fashion brand house with an international influence With a growing presence within the region and a rapidly expanding strategy, our client is looking for a Buyer Assistant for SEA markets.
As a Buyer Assistant, you will support the Buyer in developing strategies that drive an inspiring assortment and an effective productivity plan across respective category/categories for Retail, Outlets and E-Commerce channels.
- Support and manage assortments though in-depth analyzing of client feedback, market trends, competitors and product performance
- Review business forecast and react accordingly (ie. adjusting product flow and inventory management)
- Monitor seasonal product performance and present season over season learnings based on consumer trends
- Assist in researching new trends or advances in product line to support buying decisions
- Manage SKU lifecycle and react to in season sales to inform the strategy going forward
- Support and manage open-to-buy to meet financial targets and productivity metrics at the SKU level
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure sales goal are met.
- Work closely with inventory management and allocation to ensure goals are met.
- More than 4 years' experience in buying for leather goods retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Strong analysis skills and excellent with numbers
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and shift priorities on ad-hoc
- Able to collaborate well with cross functional teams
- Some travel within SEA is required
If the above position fits your experience and skills set, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short professional summary.
EA Licence No: 11C4095 | Reg No: R1879287