Our client is a Japanese software company and they are now looking for an Assistant Business Development/ Partnership Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Driving business expansion and develop the Deep Learning market through consultative sales targeting on major global organizations both in Singapore and Thailand.
- Building the company's overall sales strategy
- Identifying and strengthening the company's products
- To develop direct channels as well as partner channels
- Propose and direct sales strategies for Singapore and Thailand as well as achieving the sales targets in both countries.
- Heading of the overall sales practice which includes packaging the sales process, handling of the sales activities and creating & updating of the sales tool
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the industry
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Experience working in Asia for at least 3 years with a strong track record
- Strong sales track record in B2B SaaS and Platform Business for at least 3 years is a MUST
- Knowledge and interest in AI/Deep learning technologies is a plus
- Consulting experience in Asia preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Logical and essential thinking
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Kamini Nair (R1114955) via