Our client, a multi-billion dollar international fashion brand, is looking for an Area Store Manager to be a part of their fun and energetic team. This person will be responsible for all aspects of management (sales, operations and staff development) of multiple retail and outlet stores in Singapore. As a brand ambassador and team leader, this person will inspire, coach, motivate and drive his/her team to achieve maximum profitability through excellent customer service and compliance with company guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability of stores by monitoring and managing expenses.
- Ensure shrinkage goals of store are met
- Maintain a systematic auditing program to ensure full compliance
- Ensure execution of performance management for all stores
- Attain payroll percentage target
- Comply with all local lease and statutory obligations
- Develop systematic reporting for macro trends
Sales Generation and Customer Service:
- Work together with store managers to exceed sales goals and KPI targets, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Analyze available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Seek new ways to increase business and drive individual store and area performance
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided in area stores
- Ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies that will maximize sales and are reflective of the brand's visual directives.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory records are maintained.
- Keep current on brand's product range and educate team on competitor's product offering
- Provide insight and be able to influence assortments, pricing strategies, and Visual Merchandising standards tailored specifically to the market
Staff Training & Development:
- Screen, interview, hire, coach and counsel Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers in accordance with company policies
- Advocate empowerment to foster a sense of ownership among Store Managers and to increase efficiency of store operations
- Ensure consistent management, operational practices and customer service in all stores
- Implement training programs and initiate on-the-job training
- supervise and train Management Team to develop their managerial skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years experience in retail environment
- Experience as a multi-store manager, preferably with previous management experience in Outlet stores
- Ability to communicate effectively to Senior Management and different level of stakeholders
- Ability to work with and motivate teams at multiple level
- Broad, logical and open mindset
If the above position fits your experience and skills set, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com with a short professional summary.
EA Licence No: 11C4095 | Reg No: R1879287