Purpose of the Role
As an experience Retail Area Manager, the incumbent for this position is part of a global house of brands to manage one of their fashion brands' sales, operations and staff development in the retail and outlet stores. Also, to ensure that the team achieve profitability, compliance with company procedures and providing an excellent customers experience.
Sales Management & Staff Development
- Work with store managers to achieve sales goals and ensure a high level of customer service in the area
- Provide recognition towards best sellers and excellent customer service while serving as a role model for both.
- Be involve in the hiring process including coaching store managers in accordance to the brand policies and guideline.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities effectively in order to cultivate a strong sense of ownership in their role '
- Ensure a consistent approach on the management, operational practices and customers services across the boutiques in the area.
- Implement training programs to enhance the team's product knowledge, sales capabilities and customer service by organising regular staff meetings and on-the-job trainings.
- Supervise and train management team to develop their career internally and leadership skills.
- Ensure each store present the merchandise that reflects the brand's corporate direction in a manner that will optimise sales and unit per transaction.
- Gather feedback and product improvement ideas
- Provide insights on pricing strategies and visual merchandising standards designed to the targeted market.
- Develop reports on Marco trends.
- Comply with all local lease and statutory obligations
- Uphold the highest standards on all Company audits.
- Identifying methods for lowering expenses and increasing overall store profitability
- Ensure all Human Resource paperwork for new hires, terminations, etc are accurate and promptly delivered.
- Execution of performance reviews, goal setting and disciplinary action
- Ensure time & attendance system is review and approved on time during each payroll cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree and min. 10 years of experience in luxury retail. Including at least 4 years of experience as multi-store manager.
- Experience in managing Outlet boutique business is preferred.
- Effective and clear communicator to articulate important issues related to the Market towards the brand senior management.
- Ability to lead and motivate different levels of internal stakeholders
- Pro-active in problem solving and demonstrate the ability to think broadly for the benefit of the organisation and staff development.