Our client is one of the industry leaders in a wide range of products in electrical and mechanical equipment, industrial automation, and more. With an on-going expansion within the regional business, they are seeking to hire highly driven in sales and dynamic individuals to be part of their business.
The ideal candidate for the role should possess the experience in gaining a wider market share and deeply understands the industrial market trends and needs.
- A sales good track record in providing products and services catering to the clients' requirements
- Manage tender and project sales process
- Work directly with decision makers in key EPC projects
- Develop new business and grow new key accounts
- Research on new market entry; responsible in identifying key markets and expansion into new local markets.
- Collate market insights on industry trends, competitors, solutions and pricing strategy
- Manage and forecast sales pipeline
- From time to time, manage a team of sales and support engineers to deliver sales objectives
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery with excellent communication with cross-function team members
- Min. Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Sales/Account Management experience in industrial compressor
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience in Petrochemical, O&G and Industrial sectors.
- Good understanding of the local market needs and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated
Interested candidates kindly submit your latest CV with a short professional summary to email@example.com or apply within.