Our client from a globally renowned MNC in safety audit and certification company is looking for an Account Manager to take on the role in fulfilling commercial clients' requirements and supporting the Business Manager.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Managing end-to-end business development cycle from negotiations, preparation of quotations and account management.
- Conduct sales in the allocated business sectors with new and existing clients.
- Following through sales process and lead opportunities via CRM/ERP system.
- Achieving given targets.
- Support market and business development when necessary.
- Provide quotations and requirements for the products.
- Work with internal cross-function stakeholders from technical support to business managers.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Min. Diploma or Degree Holder in any field
- At least 2 year of working experience as Account Management role.
- Have working experience or good understanding in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Industry.
- Working knowledge in SAP and ERP
- Clear communicator with a good presentation skills
- Self-starter, motivated and analytical thinking.
- Perform well as an individual and demonstrate good team work.
Interested applicants can apply directly through this job post or email your latest CV with a short summary