What you get
- Career progression internationally
- Part of the regional leadership team
- Execution of the business strategy
- Distribution centers, supply and demand planning, import/export
- System implementation, strategy planning
- Internal network sharing with Global Offices.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known leader in the distribution of technology products, providing a comprehensive solution in both hardware and software to a large portfolio of clientele in various industries. They are currently looking for an APAC Operations Director to join their team. This role will be based in the Regional HQ, Singapore.
Reporting to the APAC GM, this Director, this is a regional operations role primarily responsible for field services, customer service, and supply chain team. You will coordinate logistic, customization and repair teams, and support them in fulfilling targets and strategic plan.
- Managed 15 direct operation staffs within the region
- Manage distribution center, export/import, logistics, and client relationship
- Monitor regional office functions and activities, business partnering with Regional Head of Finance for KPI performance.
- Plan and execution of business strategy.
- Monitor stock register, conduct monthly stock count and stock variance analysis, identify aging and excessive stocks.
- Oversee Return Merchandise Authorization
- Support suppliers' Quarterly Business Review.
- Involved in system implementation
The ideal candidates we are looking for should have:
- A recognized degree from a renowned university
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in operations, customer service, field services, supply chain, import/export, logistic & distribution center. Recent leadership role with regional responsibilities is a must.
- Relevant exposure in IT Distribution / SCM is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP and Warehouse Management System
- Change management, system implementation experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to interact and built strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel within APAC
Interested applicants, kindly submit your application here.
Do include your updated CV and a short professional summary in your application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
en world Singapore Pte Ltd UEN No.: 201110928H E
EA Licence No. : 11C4095
Registration No. : R1879812 Koh Kai Wai