Our client is a billion-dollar multinational company with more than 10,000 employees globally. They are one of the leading retail point of sale data tracking company that helps to evaluate sales impact as well as return of investments for sales and marketing activities. Due to some changes on company directions, they are now looking to expand the team and in need of a Legal and Compliance Lead for APAC region.
As a Legal and Compliance Director, you are expected to:
- Develop and implement legal and compliance strategy and ensure its consistency across the region
- Provide legal advice to regional managers in areas of Technology, Sales, Operations, New product development and etc.
- Support regional corporate affairs projects (e.g. M&A Transactions)
- Lead implementation of guidelines, procedures, controls and system for the compliance management system
- Initiate legal and compliance trainings programs across the region
- To manage regional team across the region
- Protect company's interest and reduce the impact of financial loss caused by compliance incidents and other disputes
- Intellectual property Identification
- Liaise and manage involvement of external legal counsel
This role requires you to have at least a law degree with a minimum of at least 12 to 15 years of working experienced in the same field. As an APAC lead position, your regional exposure and team management experience is highly required. Having multilingual capability is also an advantage as greater china region will all also be part of your portfolio.
To register your interest, kindly email your updated cv to email@example.com
EA Registration No. R1113645
EA License No. 11C4095