The Connected Services Commercial Leader, Asia Pacific is responsible for managing AP sales growth for our CSM (Services Organization) suite of Connected Services including Network Security, Machine Safety, and Remote Monitoring Services. The Leader will be an individual contributor working closely with Business Managers and key stakeholders in Sales Organization. The principal goal of this role is to assure a consistent AP-wide approach to how the company positions and sells our connected Services portfolio, using a consistent set of tools and processes for maximum success and efficiency.
- Responsible for directly managing the Asia Pacific Network Security, Machine Safety and Remote Monitoring Services.
- Collaborate with the sales team and CSM Business Managers to develop sales development plans, focus accounts, qualify and close services opportunities, with a primary focus on new strategic accounts.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and focus to exceed annual operation plans (AOP) goals for Orders & Revenue in the Asia Pacific
- Expertise of the complete Connected Services portfolio, with an emphasis on Network Security with a primary focus on identifying and closing CS opportunities.
- Develop and engage at key accounts/geographies to provide presentations, demonstrations, and other sales support to enable successful sales results and customer satisfaction. Develop local teams with strong business and financial acumen to support executive level engagements associated with larger Connected Services opportunities.
- Understands and supports Connected Services business processes and serves as a liaison between sales organization CSM organization
- Strategy Development to improve sales efficiency and accountability through the use of common tools, metrics, processes and dashboards. Methodology development for tracking overall sales funnel necessary to achieve sales goals.
- Communicates with the Commercial Portfolio teams to analyze competition, recommend new offerings, promotions, or suggest refinements for success.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering / Business Administration, preferably with Master Degree / MBA in relevant subjects
- Min eight (8) years of Connected Services (Network Security, Machine Safety, Remote Monitoring Services) commercial experience in management level preferable with regional experience
- Strong commercial sense with high ambition to grow the business in the Asia Pacific
- Experience in global MNC and proficient working in matrix reporting organization to manage multiple key stakeholders
- Able to manage working in multiple time zones in Asia Pacific and U.S.