Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Product: synthetic latex alternatives
Their business: synthetic latex producer
Their customers: Glove and condom producers
- Support customer (such as glove and condom producers) qualification of the Company's products (synthetic latex alternatives), attend/support customer trials and provide formulation and processing guidance for application of products in new identified applications.
- Monitor competitive trends and assess competitive technologies and products.
- Translation of new product technologies from R&D across regions and specific customer requirements.
- Work with Sales & marketing to establish and manage strategic technical project deliverables and timelines and monitor progress.
- Support sales & marketing in new market development initiatives as required e.g. direct presentation to new customers, trade event product presentations.
- Train R&D, sales team and support technical competencies development in R&D.
- Manage customer technical product complaints or enquiries and liaise with respective Company's departments including manufacturing, customer fulfillment & quality/regulatory for case resolution.
- In cooperation with sales & marketing, draft technical documents e.g. product brochures and presentations.
- Engage with commercial, R&D and manufacturing teams on product, innovation and market development activities.
- Engage with external customers, Company's partners (e.g. distributors), and relevant 3rd party (e.g. material, equipment suppliers, labs, industry related technical institutions) to keep abreast of latest industry offering, direction and needs as well as specific project requirements.
- Maintain and support customer intimacy together with commercial team.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in chemistry, polymer/material science, chemical engineering or related fields
- More than 8 years industry specific experience - glove dipping sector or related industry.
- Strong communication skill, able to interact well and convey information effectively across multi-cultural and functional groups both internal and externally.
- Hands on, able to work independently and initiative to design and conduct laboratory scale evaluation based on commercial & customer feedback.
- Able to independently provide onsite customer support as necessary.
- Good knowledge of dipping industry manufacturing processes and related chemistry & technology.
- Genuine interest in meeting people & exploring diverse industries and/or product applications
- Able to be based full-time in Selangor, Malaysia
- Excellent command of English to converse with peers on the cross-continent scale, with optional communication in Mandarin Chinese would be a great advantage as well.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format or contact
+66 2 078 7337 Industrial Team
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand